Yes, you CAN make this the year you finally start tackling your Bucket List with the trip of a lifetime around the world. Who goes around the world? Career-minded professionals just like you, that’s who! Because a Round the World trip isn’t just affordable, it’s the single most efficient way to see the world and you don’t have to quit your job to do it.
But if you’re thinking, “planning a trip around the world sounds complicated, won’t I need a travel agent?” The answer is no! With the multitude of travel booking sites available today, all you need is internet access and this step-by-step guide to plan the Bucket-List-shredding trip of your dreams…
Round the World in 30 Days: The Grown-Up’s Guide to Globetrotting is the ultimate career-friendly guide to a continent-hopping adventure around the world. Here’s what you’ll find inside (including a few bonus chapter excerpts):
- 8 Reasons to Stop Dreaming & Start Planning Your Trip “Around the World in 30 Days”
- Interviews with gainfully-employed globetrotters who have successfully navigated the murky career waters of extended leave from the office to make their travel dreams a reality. They did it and so can you!
- Sample itineraries, a complete RTW resource guide and a month-by-month planning checklist
- Strategies for getting the time off and how to put even minuscule vacation time to meteoric use
- How to decide who to travel with and the case for travelling solo
- An in-depth guide to booking your RTW ticket (either paid or with miles)
- Business traveler bonus! How to use airline miles and hotel points to redeem your RTW dream!
- A packing guide for traveling the world with just a carry-on for a month or longer
- Tip for staying safe and healthy while traveling overseas
- And much, much more!
The 4th Edition
The travel industry changes fast and in the years since The Grown-Up’s Guide to Globetrotting was originally published, there have been lots of new developments. Hotel mergers, airline mergers, new airline rules for using miles, etc.
That’s why this fully updated 4th Edition covers all the latest travel industry news to help you plan your round the world trip.
Also in the 4th Edition, we meet newly-minted Globetrotter, Sharolyn, who took her first 30-day trip around the world in 2016 and her second in 2017…all while maintaining a demanding career as a Senior Consultant for a Big 4 firm. Sharolyn explains why she believes her RTW travels have not only revolutionized how she takes vacation time but enhanced her status among her colleagues and her potential for career advancement.
So, what are you waiting for? Is THIS the year you finally dust off your Bucket List?
Get the Grown-Up’s Guide to Globetrotting and start planning your adventure today!
Note: In honor of the men and women who protect and defend the freedoms of globetrotters everywhere, a portion of the proceeds from this book benefits the Wounded Warrior Project.